top of page


Useful Information

How much of my donation directly supports the cause?

Every donation supports the cause and mission of OneCity in some way or another. About 85% of all donations go directly to the purchasing and installment of equipment and fitness facilities, while the remaining 15% is split into other vital components, such as compensation for workers and other expenses. 

Are my donations tax-deductible?

Yes! OneCity is a 501(c)(3) organization so every donation made can be tax deductible. Upon making a donation, you will receive an emailed receipt that marks your donation which can then be sent to your tax records. 

What is the minimum age to volunteer?

The minimum age to volunteer in most categories of work is 15 years old, but there is always something for everyone to do. If you are interested in volunteering or getting involved, please reach out to

bottom of page